Sunday, March 27, 2011

Take Me Out to the Ball Game

As I finished the article and was about to discard this section, I caught this article by Roger Rosenblatt.  Opening Day is just 4 days away and the S.F. Giants are en route from AZ to S.F.  The months of waiting are finally over and I am super excited about the 2011 season.  This article describes the pure love of the game that is impossible to deny and the emotions that every fan shares.  There's only 4 more days until the first pitch!

I took advantage of today being the last day of Spring Break and indulged in reading the S.F. Chronicle's Sunday edition, in its entirety, including sections I do not normally read such as the Parade Magazine.  I was drawn to the Parade insert because it featured a story on Phil Mickelson.  Phil played golf for ASU and to the dismal of my two UofA alumni brothers, I am a Lefty fan!  


Take Me Out to the Ball Game, Roger Rosenblatt

No comments:

Post a Comment