Sunday, March 20, 2011

Back to the Blog!

I was testing out a different blog hosting site for a while but am back to Blogger. I may move those posts over to this Blog when I have time but for now I'm excited about getting back to this blog!

My amazing birthday weekend is coming to an end :( I had a wonderful weekend and am looking forward to some big changes and big things this year. I have accepted the fact that I may not be able to focus too much on improving my marathon time this year with the changes I'm about to embark upon (the major announcement will come in the next week!) and the final quarters of my master's program but I think that acceptance is important for my sanity and will help me keep things in perspective. Over the last year I have become frustrated at my inability to train as hard, or as much, as I would like but I know once I complete my M.S. Sport Management I will be able to quickly regain my speed and crush my marathon PR!

No comments:

Post a Comment